|Position Title:||Admin & Bookkeeping Assistant|
|Reports To:||Office Manager|
Join a dynamic, growing team. At Showcore, we don’t just stage events, we push the boundaries of what audience engagement looks like. We are an event design and production services company headquartered in Minneapolis—St. Paul, Minnesota. Since 1989, our team has provided innovative and full-service event production for events of all sizes across the U.S. and beyond.
Showcore is looking for an amazing team player that is detail-oriented, a self-starter who can accurately manage data and is a brilliant multi-tasker. If you have a can-do attitude and want to work as part of a dynamic and growing team, then we want to meet you.
You will be Showcore’s Admin & Bookkeeping Assistant supporting our Office Manager, the Sales & Marketing Department, and the Executive Team. Core responsibilities include: Managing the front office and delivering exceptional phone and in-person customer experiences, General data entry AR & AP support, and special projects. This role is key to the overall efficiency of the company and you will be a difference maker to our team and our clients every day.
Areas of Responsibility
|Admin & Bookkeeping Assistant
Bookkeeping and office support – Manage the following bookkeeping and office support functions, including:
Provide administrative support to the Office Manager, the Sales & Marketing Department, and the Executive Team as needed, including preparation of client meetings, social media, and other communications.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years previous bookkeeping experience. (Previous experience with QuickBooks accounting software beneficial)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Previous experience with a general database system
- Must have strong reading and math skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accurate work is required
- Knowledge and interest in Social Media a plus – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Interest in graphic arts or knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Interest in event planning
Please send resume to: Mike Vinup, Managing Director, email@example.com