The Customer Success Manager will execute with precision, think as a customer, communicate with clarity, and work as a team with all levels of our business and with our Clients.
The key responsibilities are to build strong relationships with customers by supporting them through the process of onboarding to the Digideck Platform. The Customer Success Manager will answer client queries and identify upsell opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales and Product Development) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require travel.
A successful Customer Success Manager will maintain a portfolio of up to 100 customer accounts.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Manage all activities related to onboarding customers to our SaaS platform
- Strong organizational skills demonstrated through requesting, organizing and tracking client assets (included but not limited to: content, design elements, photography, and video assets)
- Ability to multi-task by managing multiple, simultaneous project schedules
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives while maintaining a focus on the financial bottom line
- Develop upsell opportunities with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare reports on account status
- Ability to handle challenging client requests
- Proven work experience in an Account or Project Management role where your stakeholders are your clients.
- Must have Salesforce experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Proven work experience in a Strategic role where your key responsibilities were in customer retention through adoption and engagement.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solution-focused both internally and with our customers
- Ability to learn new technologies and provide advice to our clients on a path forward
Applicants can apply through LinkedIn here.