Who we are:
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that a phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and business coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential, too. Imagine coming to work for a company that offers a flexible “two days in-office, three days at home” schedule for most positions at headquarters, because both in-person collaboration and flexibility are important. Imagine being able to casually walk into your CEO’s office to share an idea you’d like to try. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer:
- Base salary with performance bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package that includes company-paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and disability coverage.
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Home service reimbursement
- Gym Membership and cell phone reimbursement
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
The big task:
To educate and support member companies’ marketing people, on the wide-ranging, rapidly changing world of digital marketing. We seek for members’ marketers to make educated, thoughtful, strategic decisions about digital marketing to keep their businesses relevant and competitive, as well as to understand the results of their decisions, by knowing how to understand and analyze data to make improvements to their marketing and overall business.
- Provide coaching over the phone, on web meetings, and through email about digital marketing. In an effort to help businesses decide on strategy and make decisions to improve their marketing activities.
- Co-facilitate Digital Marketing Workshops, as well as updating curriculum as needed.
- Stay current on industry trends and translate learnings into actionable teachings to keep our membership informed and competitive.
- Work with various digital marketing agencies for key industry learnings from real-world data, and ensure they are providing the needed assistance and work for Nexstar members.
- Ability/desire to constantly learn and grow.
- Comfortable delivering tough love.
- Confident in your knowledge and opinions, while keeping an open mind to opposing and new ideas/opinions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data.
- Can make complex topics easy to understand.
- Articulate, intelligent writer and speaker, able to simplify complex topics into easy-to-understand action points.
- Comfortable speaking in a variety of situations, from one-on-one to large group settings.
- Patient with those who know little-to-nothing about marketing.
- Organized; able to keep multiple projects on schedule.
- Team player.
- Highly proficient in:
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Facebook Business Suite and Advertising
- Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with a broad range of digital marketing tactics and channels.
- 5 years+ experience working as a client-side digital marketer and/or agency-side digital marketer.
- Education in marketing or digital marketing is a plus.
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications. (Optional)
- Willing to travel for conferences, meetings, and on-site visits with members.
- Anticipated travel up to 10%.
- Must be able to conduct full-day presentations, speaking and on-foot interacting with a room of participants.
- Must be able to stay focused during long web meeting sessions.
- Social distancing requirements in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at Nexstar Network to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.