Bellisio Foods, Inc. is a growing global company with a long history of providing quality, innovative food tailored to meet consumer tastes and lifestyles. While headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our immense production facility in Jackson, Ohio, creates more than 400 products spanning a wide variety of frozen food categories, including single and multi-serve entrees, snacks, and side dishes. We are a values-driven organization, making a solid investment in those who foster integrity, prize authenticity, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
We cherish that each individual is unique and celebrate the differences that make each of us remarkable. Bellisio Foods commits to embrace diversity, empower through equity, and elevate marginalized voices through inclusion. We believe that our dedication to these values increases creativity, produces innovation, drives growth, and creates an engaged and thriving team. We are devoted to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all team members feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
Objectives of this role:
- Provide administrative support to corporate office team members
- Office management to include office schedule coordination, office supply and kitchen inventory management, office catering activities, company mail and packages, kitchen maintenance
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems
- Administrative duties such office schedule coordination, company mail and packages, office and kitchen inventory management, kitchen cleanliness
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
- Employee engagement support to include managing volunteer and community programs, employee recognition events, corporate social events, and employee gift program
- Manage Reception tool for new Loose Wiles office
- Manage parking program for new Loose Wiles office
- Maintain lobby video system in new Loose Wiles office
- Maintain system consistency between Outlook and UKG including title changes, employee demographics and reporting structures.
- Coordinate with IT regarding consistency with Bellisio Intranet home page and UKG dashboard.
- Provide administrative support to the corporate HR team
- Recruiting support to include interview scheduling, interview meeting recaps, and travel as needed
- Onboarding support to include creating / shipping new hire packages, meet & greet schedules, office tours
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) support
- Organizational Chart creation and maintenance
- Associate Degree in Business or a related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in office administration or human resources
- Solid experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom and Microsoft Teams’
- HRIS experience – UKG preferred
- Previous organizational chart experience – Org Chart Now preferred
- Advanced technical skills and knowledge and the desire to learn and comprehend new technical skills
- Solid Experience in company event planning and execution
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Ability to use independent judgment in decision-making and solve problems with minimal supervision.