Sales Account Executive
Recruiter: Kristin Nordling
Location: Twin Cities Location
Lakeside HR Group has been engaged by one of the top Management Consulting and Professional Services firms to recruit for a Sales Account Executive in their Twin Cities location. Our client is Minnesota’s leading provider of Management Consulting and Professional Services. Since 1998, they have been providing Fortune 1000, Government and Mid-Market clients with experienced, full-time consultants that ensure their top initiatives and mission critical projects are successful and delivered on-time and on-budget. Over the past 20 years, they have successfully completed over 1500+ projects across the US and around the globe. Their consultants are leaders who are experienced, knowledgeable, passionate about their field, and eager to deliver value to our clients. Their dedicated sales and recruiting teams afford its consultants the benefit of consistent work on challenging projects that vary across industry, function and scale. In working with this company, you will be working with some of the leading minds in management consulting to deepen your knowledge, expand your experience, and build a rewarding career. We continuously work to present its consultants with exciting and challenging work opportunities.
We believe in our consultants, we support them, and we are proud to share in their successes.
● Drive revenue growth by developing relationships with new & existing clients; unearthing ways in which can add value to clients; then partner with your team to bring viable solutions to positively impact their business.
● Create new business opportunities via research, lead generation, prospecting, and networking.
● Maintain a consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business with both new and existing clients.
● Work closely with the Management and Recruiting team to facilitate a successful delivery model for our customers.
● Strengthen brand awareness through active external organization and event involvement
● You are a “go getter”, a trail blazer – someone others want to be around. You are positive energy and share that energy with those you encounter
● You have 10+ years of industry experience with demonstrated success of $3-5M+ revenue achieved annually
● Strong relationships are your strength; you develop and maintain relationships with clients and business partners by building credibility and trust
● Results and achieving outcomes is in your DNA; you act with a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed client expectations
● You fit and add to our culture we are High Competence | High Character | Low Ego
Knowledge and Skills:
● Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service and leadership among peers
● Proficient at handling client negotiations with professionalism and respect
● Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations
● Ability to self-motivate and self-direct. Possess strong time management and organizational skills
● Knowledge of Contact Management and Sales Management software tools
● Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization