Are you looking for more than a job? If you are looking for a creative space, welcoming community, and career to be passionate about, apply now to join our team as a Member Service Representative at ModernWell.
The Member Service Representative is an integral part of the ModernWell team with a focus on marketing, customer service, and community relations. Creativity, multitasking, time-management, a positive and engaging personality, and strong organizational skills are essential for this position. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be aligned with the ModernWell mission of creating an inspirational and supportive community of women.
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Contribute to ongoing communication plans (social media, marketing, newsletters, blog posts, etc.)
- Online (and in-person) event coordination
- Community outreach
- Contribute in a positive manner to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Professional, friendly demeanor and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-versed in all forms of social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Client/customer service experience
- Interest in women-owned and focused businesses
- Bachelor (optional)
- English (Required)
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
COVID-19 Considerations: ModernWell is following state and federal policies regarding COVID-19 protocols and mandates.