Lebens Advisory Group provides holistic and streamlined human resources management and financial services to under-resourced CEOs and business owners in need of essential support.
Overall Job Summary:
The Office Administrator will be a vital member of our team that provides investment counsel and HR Services to their clients, friends and partners. This person will be responsible for maintaining a superior level of administrative support through his/her positive and professional demeanor, superior attention to detail and embracing a team-oriented dynamic environment.
This role will ensure the smooth operations of Lebens Advisory Group’s front and back office:
- Front line interaction with clients, being their go-to for requests and service needs
- Owning new client onboarding process and all resulting paperwork
- Light accounting/QuickBooks work – invoicing, payments, etc.
- Full ownership of physical office’s supplies, maintenance and overall curb appeal
- Meeting Preparations:
- Creating and preparing paperwork, packets, presentations, etc.
- Prepping conference rooms or meeting spaces
- Food and Beverages
- Supporting both partners with their calendars and appointments, ensuring that the daily, weekly and monthly schedules are well thought out and run smoothly.
- Maintain good relationships with all outside vendors
- Support for partners with outside events, helping to prepare food, location, collateral, etc.
- CRM maintenance management
- Social media point of contact. Manage social medial platforms.
- Local event and networking liaison (i.e. Lakeville Chamber)
- Podcast support and content creation
- General marketing support – including email, mail, website, newsletter, etc.
- Maintenance of current client relations (i.e.: annual reviews, general correspondence, birthdays and special events.
- Past experience supporting C-Level team members
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite including Adobe
- Strong project management skills—organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Team mentality, behave in a professional and respectful manner
- Ability to understand what is situationally appropriate
- Fulfillment found in a support role
- Ability and desire to work successfully in a small company environment
To apply, please send your resume to Mackenzie Doheny at firstname.lastname@example.org.