About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions, Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR), is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About This Role
The Internal Marketing team at Ovative plays an integral role in bringing Ovative’s brand vision to life and helping Ovative surpass its long-term growth goals. The Internal Marketing team works closely with the Business Development and Client Services teams at Ovative to ensure our marketing tactics are building the brand, creating meaningful opportunities to connect with a broad network of talent and client prospects, elevating the client experience, and generating qualified leads for the business. We take a hands-on, collaborative approach to marketing, partnering effectively with subject-matter experts across our Media, Measurement, and Consulting teams to drive key marketing initiatives.
The CRM and Site Marketing Manager position is an opportunity for an experienced hire to have direct impact at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, performance, and culture. This individual will play a pivotal leadership role in building a growing marketing function to bring Ovative’s brand to market. The CRM and Site Manager is responsible for creating and delivering the best user experience across Ovative’s digital touchpoints. The CRM and Site Marketing Manager will own and manage Ovative’s website, our CRM acquisition and engagement programs, and external company profiles (Indeed, Glassdoor, Social Media, etc.) to nurture and convert prospective clients, prospective talent, and existing clients.
The ideal candidate demonstrates technical expertise in developing seamless user experiences across digital owned properties and deep analytical skills to understand what is working and continuously optimize digital touchpoints.
Responsibilities of CRM and Site Marketing Manager
- Own the Ovative.com site experience providing a flawless, positive digital experience for all visitors. Manage the user experience and testing roadmap to improve key actions across the site for prospective talent, prospective clients, and other key audiences, according to UX and SEO best practices.
- Own Ovative’s CRM strategy and execution including segmentation, data management, data flows between systems to enable lifecycle management of contacts.
- Execute Ovative’s email strategy including triggered, automated, and manual email sends to engage and nurture key target audiences.
- Build out new, and refine existing, reporting to capture marketing performance across channels (including site, social, email, other) and share analytics with the team to empower faster learning and always-on testing.
- Manage digital properties and profiles on behalf of Ovative to ensure consistent brand presence and actively engage and respond to audiences across platforms. Partner with content team members to ensure a consistent external brand experience and execute flawless content following Ovative’s content calendar.
- Be a leader, actively role modeling, articulating, and developing Ovative’s brand and cultural values and growth goals, internally and externally. Opportunity to manage team members over time.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Owned B2B site experience, provided user experience advisory, developed a site testing roadmap, and either technical site management skills or worked with a site development partner.
- Owned B2B CRM strategy and managed execution to enable complex business cases for lead and contact management.
- Deep analytics experience connecting disparate marketing data points, setting up data feeds across marketing systems (Site, CRM, Email, Social), and developing marketing analytics reports and dashboards to produce actionable insights. Experience with GA and GTM required. Data visualization experience required, Data Studio or Tableau experience preferred.
- Proven track record managing directly, or managing teams who manage, social communities for a B2B company or on behalf of a client. Experience with LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, and Indeed is preferred.
- Organized and confident with proven ability to project manage multiple projects at a time, driving collaboration and coordinating efforts across teams.
- Results-driven and gets energy working in an entrepreneurial team environment (wearing multiple hats, informing strategy, driving key initiatives solo and coordinating across teams in an agile manner, etc.)
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-driven, hungry to develop new, innovative strategies and take action on the strategies.
- WordPress operator experience, or equivalent technology.
- HubSpot operator experience, or equivalent technology.
- Sprout Social marketing automation experience, or equivalent technology, preferred.
- Experience in content writing, SEO, or paid media marketing preferred but not required.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work.
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace six-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible Amenities We Enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Top-notch health insurance options
- Monthly stipend for your mobile phone and data plan
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s Day
- Access to our first / brand new office space in NYC
- Frequent, paid travel to our Minneapolis headquarters for company events, team events, and in-person collaboration with teams.
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!