White Bear Lake, Minnesota, United States · Manufacturing
Nextern is hiring for the role of Production Operator II – 2nd Shift, with an opportunity to make $16 – $17 per hour plus a full benefits package (details below).
The Production Operator roles will join one of three teams in manually assembling parts for medical components and devices.
- The Production Operator II will perform a variety of duties involved in assembly of medical devices: material handling, packaging, loading and unloading lines, and assisting others in production operation. They will be utilizing the above skills while working in the clean room with catheters.
Working at Nextern is a better kind of work. We look for people who can exercise their personal superpowers while living our company principles. At Nextern, we are all responsible for making a meaningful impact on day to day patient quality of life. Our unique energy is unmistakable as we have fun, care about one another, and build a place we can all grow & produce great work.
Come join Nextern, where we are in it TOGETHER!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous clean room experience preferred
- Must be friendly, courteous, service-oriented, and flexible and enjoy working with a variety of staff.
- Must be detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; work well under pressure; able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must wear appropriate clean room attire.
Nextern offers excellent benefits to fuel you in building a fulfilling life & career.
- Fully subsidized basic health insurance for employees + partially subsidized premium and family plans.
- Fully subsidized employee dental insurance + optional coverage for spouse/dependents available for purchase
- 401k plan with a company match
- 9 paid holidays (including your birthday!) + dedicated personal & sick days
- Gym membership subsidy
- Employee Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance + opportunity to purchase additional coverage or types of insurance
- Modern facilities with sit/stand desks, flex-work spaces, lots of natural light, and occasionally, tacos, because these things are important to productivity
To apply to this position, click here.