|Position Title:||Project Manager for Live Events (5 Years Exp)|
|Reports To:||Senior Project Manager|
Join a dynamic, growing team. At Showcore, we don’t just stage events, we push the boundaries of what audience engagement looks like. We are an event design and production services company headquartered in Minneapolis–St. Paul, Minnesota. Since 1989, our team has provided innovative and full-service event production for events of all sizes across the U.S. and beyond.
This position serves as the primary link between our clients and our team. You will ensure that clients receive outstanding customer service and experience outstanding outcomes on every project. Having the ability to understand and interpret the client’s vision and business goals is critical. You will be responsible for keeping the project on time and on budget while meeting Showcore financial and operational objectives. You must be confident in your abilities to communicate with clients, lead meetings and problem solve in a dynamic production and creative environment. You will be part of a team providing technical and creative solutions for multiple projects with multiple clients, so staying organized is important.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Oversee all aspects of client projects including:
2. Work with the Operations/Show Services Manager and assigned Technical Director to Identify project resources needed.
3. Manage day-to-day aspects of project including activities of Showcore personnel assigned to projects.
4. Review deliverables prepared by Showcore team before passing to client to ensure client needs are met.
5. Apply Showcore methodology and enforce quality control standards.
6. Minimize Showcore exposure and risk on client project by ensuring all client details have been addressed throughout project.
7. Conduct post event review and follow-up with client to ensure all issues have been properly addressed.
8. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and filed appropriately.
9. Manage multiple projects at one time.
1. Manage project
2. Ensure timely and accurate
Sales & marketing support
1. Work with and provide support to Showcore sales & marketing personnel as it relates to all phases of development and preparation of client proposals, including client meetings.
- At least five years previous project management experience with a rental staging company
- General understanding of budgeting and budget management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and general database systems
- Strong administrative, organizational and computer skills
- Ability to solve problems and communicate to clients in a professional manner
- Functional skills working with CAD/Vectorworks
- Strong reading and math skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional look and professional demeanor with clients
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and some out-of-town travel.
Please send resume to: Mike Vinup, Managing Director, email@example.com