To apply for this position, click here.
Are you a HR professional who wants to use our HR talent in a different way? Are you looking for a role where you feel like you are making a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to continue to build your personal HR network? If so, we have an opportunity for you at Versique HR!
Job Title: Recruiting Manager – HR Consulting Division
We are looking for a new member of our team to help us continue to grow our HR consulting business in the Twin Cities market. If you’ve been curious about HR consulting and what it means to work for a search agency… this is the agency you want to grow within. You will be surrounded by industry experts who are driven to succeed as a company, not only as individuals. This is not your typical agency – we are collaborative and passionate about winning as a team.
Versique HR Search & Consulting is a top-rated Minnesota search and consulting firm. Due to our continued growth, Versique HR Search & Consulting is looking for a Recruiting Manager to join our high-performance and collaborative HR team to continue to help us grow. As a member of our nimble team, you will have a significant impact to our success and will see career and financial growth as a result.
The Recruiting Manager will report to the Vice President of Human Resources and be responsible for leading the HR Consulting recruitment team and interacting with HR professionals throughout the Twin Cities while coordinating candidates and projects.
Examples Of Responsibilities Include:
- Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with HR consultants to understand their current and future project needs
- Generating new leads and candidates through your own network conversations, through the use of cold calling, e-mails, LinkedIn and social media
- Consistently mining various job boards and databases for the best candidates, and calling those candidates to create long-lasting relationships
- Being able to clearly differentiate our services and suggest various solutions depending upon the needs of the client
The Successful Candidate Will Possess The Following Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years experience as a recruiter within the staffing industry or 4+ year experience within an HR function
- The ability to effectively question and be curious. This sets you apart as a knowledgeable sales consultant and earns you credibility with your clients
- Comfortable managing a matrix of candidates
- A proven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to search out and understand customer needs
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Results-driven and comfortable working in a high performance, metrics-driven environment
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus potential + perks
Benefits: Competitive health care coverage, 401(k) match, PTO, etc.