Grey Search + Strategy provides customized retained search and consulting services for growth-oriented companies across a wide range of industries. Unlike traditional firms that focus more on “fill” than “fit,” Grey dives deeper to understand our clients’ operations, embrace their brand and assess their needs, helping us customize a strategy for delivering new team members that drive their business and thrive in their culture.
We’re a dedicated, dynamic team of six with skillsets that allow us to grow and evolve with our clients’ needs. In all we do, we blend passion with professionalism, intelligence with integrity, and focus with fun—all in the name of client satisfaction and personal fulfillment.
As our new Recruiting Partner, you bring a bigtime blend of strategic thinking and relationship building skills to the table. Your curiosity and creativity drive you to dig into challenges, customize strategies, and identify uncommonly strong fits between client and candidate. As a killer communicator, you’re an ideal ambassador for Grey and our clients, whether you’re connecting one-on-one, on social media, or networking at an event.
You’re open-minded and freely share your ideas, helping us all learn from each other and stay at the top of our game. Priorities and timelines often shift, so we love your ability to comfortably switch gears. And the positive relationships you form with teammates, clients and the community make us proud to have you on the team.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR leaders to evaluate hiring needs and define a unique search/project approach for each assigned open job
- Define and execute search strategies, including sourcing, candidate screening, progress reporting and closing projects
- Creatively source high-caliber candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools
- Support or serve as fractional talent partner for select clients
- Perform in-market research, community outreach and brand ambassadorship for select clients
- Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral-based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers
- Deliver a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers through your professionalism, responsiveness and integrity
- Build a network of future candidates with desirable skillsets
- Conduct business reviews with senior leadership, including trends, risks, and talent insights
- Serve as a trusted business advisor and subject matter expert
- Assesses the candidate market to determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
YOUR EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years full-cycle recruitment
- Deep knowledge of online recruiting and social media recruiting channels
YOUR SKILLS + ATTRIBUTES
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
- Ability to build rapport with clients and team members
- Strong organization and follow-up skills, attention to detail, and advanced multitasking/project management skills
- Strong strategic thinking and creativity
- Strong business acumen with ability to align business strategy and drive performance
- Self-directed and agile
- Demonstrated track record of identifying opportunities and driving changes to positively impact recruiting results