We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our global Sales Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping us align and improve sales processes, with an emphasis on CRM (Salesforce) and cross-team collaboration with other integrations & platforms (NetSuite, Jira, etc.). You will play a critical role immersed in problem-solving discussions, data and process flow, documenting requirements and reporting on data to improve internal processes. This position reports to the Senior Director, Sales Operations and would be remotely based.
Sales Operations Analyst
- Reporting and analysis for the global sales team including pipeline, key metrics & KPIs, and ad hoc strategic analysis
- Collaborate with internal global teams on adding 1st appointment information and conversions
- Serve as the primary contact for pricebook entries & changes globally – manage SKUs and changes in Salesforce across multiple pricebooks
- Act as the primary contact for global sales team on quoting assistance (where to find renewals, custom SKUs, general questions on how to use quoting for new users/new employees)
- Processing sales orders: NetSuite account/reseller integration – push accounts and resellers over to NetSuite upon POC alert & new reseller creation
- Act as the point on closed-won workflow (push account, add reseller info, contract start/end, commissionable/referral info, EULA, win/loss, etc.)
- Act as an interdepartmental advocate for Sales and Sales process. Generates and solicits contributions from key internal stakeholder groups.
- Monitor lead assignment rules (impacts deal registrations, lead routing globally)
- New Hire training on a monthly basis – maintain process documentation and materials
- Update and maintain F500 and F1000 account list (ranking/account code in SF)
- Weekly RingLead data cleanse for leads, contacts, accounts,
- Database clean-up for accounts, leads, contacts assignments
- Maintain SharePoint sales ops site
- Assist with ongoing ad-hoc analytical, reporting, administrative and operational tasks
Education, Experience, Skills
- Must be highly adaptable and able to manage a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
- A critical and analytical thinker, curious, and a problem-solver who takes initiative
- Results-oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Fun, ethical, and passionate team player who has a sense of humor
- Possessing excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- A fast learner who can analyze and understand a problem from a business and IT perspective
- A passionate advocate for end-user and employee experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years of sales/technical/business analyst experience in a B2B setting
- Ability to effectively coordinate and manage cross-functional and technical activities
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce.com and supporting the sales team
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills
Interested applicants should directly email Beth Klawitter at firstname.lastname@example.org.