The ideal candidate will be highly capable of handling a challenging, fast paced, work environment with the ability to build streamlined processes that will scale along with our company’s growth. This is a unique opportunity to help our business transition through scale-up, in which the Senior Accountant will help lead the creation of accounting policy, process, and systems, and will also have full responsibility of the general ledger and its maintenance. This is a temp to hire position, with high probability of conversion for the successful candidate.
- Journal entries
- Monthly and Year-End closings
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed asset maintenance
- General ledger reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic who is not afraid to take on challenges and quickly adapt to change
- Experience with multiple accounting and ERP systems
- QuickBooks Online experience
- Tax experience
- Payroll experience
- Technology industry experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary
- Sick Time
Upon Conversion to Full-Time Employee
- Quarterly Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefits
- Non-Accrued Paid Time Off
- 12 Days Annual Public Service Time Off
- Development Reimbursement
Vivacity Tech PBC is a national leader in providing 1:1 Chromebook solutions to K-12 schools. Our unique hybrid manufacturing and reselling approach allows us to deliver the smoothest, most affordable Chromebook deployments anywhere in the nation.
Not only do we manufacture our own complete line of carts, cases and Chromebook accessories, we don’t outsource any pre- or post-sale services, offering everything from Laser Etching to Asset Management software.
As the only Public Benefit Corporation in the industry, we are passionate about giving back a portion of our profits, time, and energy to ensure our nation’s schools succeed. This year alone we’ve donated tens of thousands of dollars worth of technology, volunteered to help Tech Directors set up virtual learning classrooms and sponsored professional development opportunities for black educators in underprivileged districts.
We hold the belief that business can and should be done better.