As a Social Media Specialist, you are integral to the success of our marketing efforts. You will foster a connection between educators and Capstone, using social media and email marketing to understand customer needs, develop relationships, and share how products help solve customer problems. This person will be a tech-savvy relationship builder with exceptional oral and written communication skills combined with knowledge of social media platforms (emphasis on Facebook and Twitter) and email platforms. This role will be part of an internal cross-functional team that uses data, market and product knowledge, and marketing best practices to deepen the relationship between the business and its target customers.
- Plan and implement social media and email communication campaigns for the company’s digital products.
- Connect social media and email with lead generating activities and sales readiness when appropriate.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts and email messages.
- Maintain and monitor the businesses’ online communities for the products, engaging with users when appropriate.
- Monitor mentions of relevant products/trends on social media and engage with commenters when appropriate.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews/commentary.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost product/brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Measure and report on engagement; use such data to inform future content and campaigns.
- Stay updated on new products, market trends, and customer needs.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and internal stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 or more years of experience in marketing, particularly email
- Experience with community engagement
- Qualities and Attributes include:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to connect with a wide range of people
If interested, please send your resume to Kate Bock at email@example.com.