White Bear Lake, Minnesota, United States · Quality
Nextern is hiring for the role of Software Systems Analyst, with a competitive salary and a full benefits package (see below).
The Software Systems Analyst role will join our Global Quality Systems team. This role will be essential to quality control and compliance for Nextern and our customers. The Software Systems Analyst will be key in the administration, configuration management, and structure of our business processes from a quality perspective. This position will help in the continuous improvement and compliance across our Global site locations and between our International team of employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality System Configuration Management: Our quality software system requires and offers the flexibility for workflows and interface screens to be customized for specific business needs. This role must be proficient at defining common, scalable configurations of systems to enable employee efficiency in system interaction and training effectiveness.
- Software System Validation: Compliance & assurance of data accuracy/authentication within our business systems is essential to our business. All enterprise software systems at Nextern require validation.
- IT Support & User Enablement: Essentially all Nextern employees interface with an enterprise software system. This role is key in helping to define hardware requirements for our employees and assuring employees are properly supported and trained to interact with our enterprise systems. This role is also essential in collaborating with our IT and server maintenance teams to assure our systems meet the needs of our users across the company.
Working at Nextern is a better kind of work. We look for people who can exercise their personal superpowers while living our company principles. At Nextern, we are all responsible for making a meaningful impact on day to day patient quality of life. Our unique energy is unmistakable as we have fun, care about one another, and build a place we can all grow & produce great work.
Come join Nextern, where we are in it TOGETHER!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent program from a four-year college or university, with with relevant work experience within a regulated industry, such as medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, automotive, telecommunications required.
- Experience in writing and executing software test cases for the purpose of validation.
- Experience in software configuration management.
- Experience documenting process maps and/or flowcharts to assure relationships and dependencies are properly designed
- Experience translating business process needs/requirements to functional system processes and workflows.
- Experience collaborating in the planning, design, execution of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Experience in writing and debugging software code.
- Preferred industry experience with any of the following types of enterprise software systems:
- MRP/ERP Systems
- Enterprise Quality Management Systems
- Project Management Systems
- EPDM Systems
Nextern offers excellent benefits to fuel you in building a fulfilling life & career.
- Fully subsidized basic health insurance for employees + partially subsidized premium and family plans.
- Fully subsidized employee dental insurance + optional coverage for spouse/dependents available for purchase
- 401k plan with a company match
- 9 paid holidays (including your birthday!) + dedicated personal & sick days
- Gym membership subsidy
- Employee Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance + opportunity to purchase additional coverage or types of insurance
- Modern facilities with sit/stand desks, flex-work spaces, lots of natural light, and occasionally, tacos, because these things are important to productivity
To apply to this position, click here.