Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager will be an experienced, highly process-driven individual who will manage existing client accounts and relationships. The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for managing and scheduling account reviews, product/service training, contract renewals, add-on sales, and the processing and quoting of client move, add, and change orders — all while managing expectations and ensuring ongoing client satisfaction.
This position requires a proven track record of exceptional customer service skills with an understanding of technical productions and solutions. The position requires attention to detail and the ability to multitask, manage timelines, perform some sales, and be knowledgeable in our products and services.
This individual will be the primary non-technical point of contact for accounts and will be required to escalate issues and interface with the management, sales, engineering, and help desk teams on a daily basis.
What You Should Know
We are a fast-growing, cloud computing managed services and cybersecurity firm with products to help businesses increase efficiencies and reduce the cost and complexity of their technology and IT. At nology, we believe in a flexible team environment that rewards hard workers and gives you the tools, flexibility, and freedom to succeed.
- Experience managing a large number of accounts in a timely and efficient manner and a proven track record of customer service excellence
- Experience in a technical environment and ability to quickly learn baseline technical aspects of our products to speak knowledgeably with clients
- Ability to build lasting client relationships
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type effectively
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors
- Experience guiding end-users through training both on-site and via webinar tools
- High-level critical thinking skills and ability to seek out new and creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and at times, high-pressure consulting environment
- Salary (50-65K depending on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement, and PTO
- Company Laptop and expense account
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.