Status: Part-time, 3-5 hours/week
Pay rate: $10-$15/hour depending on experience
Position timeline: May 17, 2021 – August 23, 2021
Application deadline: March 15, 2021
TeamWomen — and its sister organization, Empower Leadership Academy — is a non-profit that provides holistic leadership development and mentoring to women and girls. Our organization exists to inspire, develop, and empower our current and future leaders through a number of programs and workshops.
Both organizations are committed to and passionate about developing leadership skills, building confidence, and strengthening resilience through nearly 60 events a year.
We are hiring a Growth Intern for the summer. This is a part-time position that reports directly to the Executive Director, as well as the Marketing & Administrative Specialist. The Growth Intern will be responsible for virtual event logistics, managing the TeamWomen private members’ Facebook page, and a number of admin tasks. This includes, but is not limited to, creating event email reminders; building marketing campaigns; communicating with members, speakers, and sponsors; and working with our CRM and WordPress. To ensure success, you need to be a quick learner, have strong organization skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be committed to our mission of inspiring women to rise together. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Attend bi-weekly team meetings
- Attend monthly marketing meetings
- Create event email reminders
- Troubleshoot event registration issues
- Communicate with members, speakers, and sponsors
- Gather video testimonials for WaveMaker Awards & Leadership Conference
- Create, schedule, and post content for private members’ Facebook page
- Build Facebook giveaway campaigns
- Update website in WordPress
- Assist with CRM admin tasks
Desired Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to multitask
- Flexible schedule
- Highly proficient in Google Drive (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides, etc.)
- WordPress experience strongly preferred
- Mailchimp experience strongly preferred
- CRM experience strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
TeamWomen is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. TeamWomen strongly encourages people of color to apply. TeamWomen is actively committed to diversifying our team to best serve those in our programs. The organizational policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on genetic characteristics or information, race, color, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. The organization prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the organization, including supervisors and co-workers.