The Customer Service Representative provides an excellent customer experience for potential and existing customers and identifies opportunities to cross-sell. Assists the agency owner with attaining agency sales and service goals.
- Provides personalized, professional customer service experiences through building trust and developing strong customer relationships
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding coverages, billing, claims or products by following established agency processes and procedures
- Drives customer satisfaction by following the American Star best practices: Personal Insurance Review, rate revision notification and claims process
- Processes changes to existing accounts and policies
- Serves as a liaison on behalf of the customer between the agency and various business partners
- Assists customers with claims by directing them to the appropriate Claims Department contacts and resources. Follows up to ensure customer needs are addressed.
- Manages and monitors multiple customer touch points for a continued long term relationship over the life cycle of the customer
- Partners with the Marketing & Operations to solidify the strategy that educates and sets customer expectations
- Monitors the customers’ needs to ensure that the agency exceeds their expectations
- Assists agency owner in achieving agency customer loyalty and satisfaction goals
- Schedules appointments with existing or prospective customers for agency employees
- Performs daily administrative functions to assist the agency owner, office manager or sales unit manager
- Assists with set up and execution of agency events
- Assist with cash handling and banking activities
- Participates in reviews of existing coverages and may advise customers regarding policy options
- Estimates and quotes policy premiums complying with underwriting guidelines
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities during customer interactions and takes appropriate action
- Contacts appropriate business partners for guidance when needed
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Experienced with PC software applications (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
To learn more and apply, click here.